Welcome to the Manchester Public School System, where you can complete 100% of your registration online!
Click Here to Register for 2023-2024 for Grades K-12 and Out-of-District PK (Magnet, Charter, Parochial)
Manchester Head Start and Preschool requires a separate application process. Information is below.
**If you are a current MPS staff member, please let the registrars know prior to registering your student to avoid the merging of staff and parent accounts in the system.
- How To Scan Multiple Pages into one file in your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- How to scan documents using your mobile phone
**Any child who will be five years of age on or before January 1, 2024 and meets all residency requirements is eligible to begin kindergarten at the start of the 2023-2024 school year. We want to make the registration process as seamless as possible and hope the information on this page answers all of your questions.
K-8 Central Registration Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- If you are not sure what elementary school your child will attend, look at our street-by-street directory.
Please contact Ashley Ladr at email@example.com
- The Manchester Preschool Head Start program is for 3-5 year olds living in Manchester. Families must meet federal guidelines in order to qualify for acceptance into the program. Please click here for more information and eligibility criteria.
- Please click here to apply for Head Start
- Haga clic aquí para solicitar Head Start
Grades K - 8, and all PreK - 8 Magnet Schools
Please contact Milka Frison at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grades 9 - 12 & High School Magnet Schools
Please contact Laurie Kincman at email@example.com
Residency Requirements and an overview of the process, including documents you will need
Other forms of interest:
Getting Your Child Ready for Kindergarten - English
Getting Your Child Ready for Kindergarten - Spanish
Notice of Intent to Homeschool
If you are not sure what elementary school your child will attend, look at our street-by-street directory.
If you have a child already enrolled in a Manchester public school but have changed your address
**You will be required to provide proof of residency at the school your child attends. If you have multiple students in different schools, you need only go to one school and provide the documentation; it will then be shared with the other appropriate schools.