Family Literacy Series
We offer weekly opportunities to Join Miss Lynn and other MPC families for a lighthearted and casual opportunity to learn about the importance of reading and how to make it an enjoyable moment.
- Free books. Build your home library!
- Coffee. Light breakfast/supper
- Friendship and laughter
- Games and activities to support your new book
- Daytime Sessions 9:30-11AM
- Evening Sessions 5:30-7PM
- Spanish Literacy Sessions! We will be joined by Miss Rosa, family advocate, and enjoy books in Spanish and English
Family Fun Events
- Family Fort Night: (November 7th) Read while” listening to the crickets, “by the campfire, and inside your very own family fort. Bring your favorite book or enjoy one provided for your pleasure “at your campsite”. Listen to the “working noise” of our readers!
- Cultural Night: Join the preschool community for an evening of flavor, Fragrance and fun. Meet new friends! Share a dish of your family’s favorite cultural food. Wear your cultural colors or dress.
Possible Titles for the Fall
Morning Sessions (9:30)
October 10, 17 (Spanish), 21
December 3, 16, 18 (Spanish)
Evening Sessions (5:30)