Family Literacy Series
We offer weekly opportunities to Join Miss Lynn and other MPC families for a lighthearted and casual opportunity to learn about the importance of reading and how to make it an enjoyable moment.
- Free books. Build your home library!
- Coffee. Light breakfast/supper
- Friendship and laughter
- Games and activities to support your new book
- Daytime Sessions 9:30-11AM
- Evening Sessions 5:30-7PM
- Spanish Literacy Sessions! We will be joined by Miss Rosa, family advocate, and enjoy books in Spanish and English
Family Fun Events
- Cultural Night: Join the preschool community for an evening of flavor, Fragrance and fun. Meet new friends! Share a dish of your family’s favorite cultural food. Wear your cultural colors or dress.
Possible Titles for the Fall
Morning Sessions (9:30)
October 10, 17 (Spanish), 21
December 3, 16, 18 (Spanish)
Evening Sessions (5:30)