Daily Communication Log Archive
- Superintendent's Update (March 19): Standing in solidarity with Asian American Pacific Islander community.
- Superintendent's Update (March 5): Vaccines, report cards, parent conferences, year-end events, and summer programs.
- Superintendent's Update (March 2): Vaccines and school schedules.
- Superintendent's Update (Jan. 19): Welcome back with reflections on the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Superintendent's Update (Jan. 06): In-person (PK-4) and hybrid (5-12) learning to resume on Mon. Jan. 11.
- Superintendent's Update (Jan. 03): Schools returning to full remote learning at all levels until at least Jan. 8
- Superintendent's Update (Dec. 09): Schools will move to full remote learning at all grade levels beginning on Monday, Dec. 14.
- Superintendent's Update (Oct. 28): K-4 hybrid learners return to school Monday-Friday starting Monday, Nov. 2 while grades 5-12 will remain in the current hybrid model.
- Superintendent's Update (Oct. 16): K-4 hybrid learners returning to school five days per week starting Nov. 2.
Superintendent's Update (Oct. 8): No classes for hybrid or remote learners on Monday, Oct 12; looking ahead to November.
- Superintendent's Update (Sept 18): Students and staff in both hybrid and remote models adapting well to the new normal.
- Superintendent's Update (Sept. 17): Device distribution and tech support.
- Superintendent's update (Sept. 14): Instructional options, remote-learning etiquette, and meal distribution information.
- Superintendent's Update (Sept. 14): Safety reminders and more as we move into the first full week of instruction.
- Superintendent's Update (Aug. 28): As schedules are finalized we are putting parent/guardian requests for changes on a brief pause. Also -- check out the distribution pickup schedule.
- Superintendent Update (Aug. 26): All the latest information, including the status of Chromebooks and other technology, what you need to know about school supplies, schedules and much more.
- Summer Meals (Aug. 21): We have extended the summer meal program through Sept. 4 but will be distributing breakfast and lunch at only one site -- Bennet Academy.
- Superintendent update (Aug. 19): Last name starts with the letter M?
- Superintendent update (Aug. 17): Walkthrough opportunities for students new to a school, virtual town hall meetings, schedules for the opening weeks and more.
- Draft Reopening plan (July 24): Breaking down what learning will be like in buildings and online.
Dear Members of the Manchester Public Schools Community, Nearly every aspect of our lives have been upended by the pandemic and extreme racial injustice during the past six months causing increased fear, anxiety, anger and sadness. The current conditions have also forced us to pause and reflect on ourselves, our district, and our community. I am hopeful that the result will be a better, more just and equitable school system that nurtures and supports all of our students and families.