- Safety Update: There will be minimal Covid restrictions in place at the start of the 2022-23 school year.
- Covid Information: Our case tracker is updated regularly.
- Bus Routes: Now available in the MPS Pride APP. Login and click the student's name to see their bus information.
- Registration: Any child who will be five years of age on or before January 1, 2023 and meets all residency requirements is eligible to begin kindergarten at the start of the 2022-2023 school year. We want to make the registration process as seamless as possible and hope the information on this page of our website answers all of your questions. Click here for the registration site.
More Communications: Check our archives to see the full District Reopening Plan as well as earlier memos and emails from the superintendent.
Waddell's Mission Statement
All students will perform at their highest potential in a safe and accepting learning environment. Students will be encouraged to take risks and responsibility for their own learning with guidance and support from the Waddell staff, their peers, and the community.
Waddell School is committed to providing educational experiences that enable students to reach their highest potential and to become life-long learners. The principal, teachers, and staff will work in collaboration to ensure that:
- There will be a partnership with Waddell parents and families that supports the social and emotional development of all Waddell students while meeting their diverse needs.
- There will be staff support for students to become self determined learners by accepting responsibility for their learning, working collaboratively and encouraging each other to take risks in their learning.
- There will be a safe environment provided where all children and adults feel welcome, respected, trusted and an integral part of the Waddell community.
163 Broad St
Manchester, CT 06042
School Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.