Latest News and Information
- The MPS BOE Meeting on October 14th has been cancelled
- Covid Information: Our case tracker is updated regularly
- Superintendent's Update Sept. 21: COVID health and safety procedures.
Superintendent's Update Aug 24: Health and safety, and other important reminders prior to the start of the school year.
- Superintendent's Update Aug. 12: Important back-to-school information.
- Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Service Plan (Draft): English / Spanish / Feedback Form
More communications: Check our archives to see the full District Reopening Plan as well as earlier memos and emails from the superintendent.
Waddell's Mission Statement
All students will perform at their highest potential in a safe and accepting learning environment. Students will be encouraged to take risks and responsibility for their own learning with guidance and support from the Waddell staff, their peers, and the community.
Waddell School is committed to providing educational experiences that enable students to reach their highest potential and to become life-long learners. The principal, teachers, and staff will work in collaboration to ensure that:
- There will be a partnership with Waddell parents and families that supports the social and emotional development of all Waddell students while meeting their diverse needs.
- There will be staff support for students to become self determined learners by accepting responsibility for their learning, working collaboratively and encouraging each other to take risks in their learning.
- There will be a safe environment provided where all children and adults feel welcome, respected, trusted and an integral part of the Waddell community.
163 Broad St
Manchester, CT 06042
School Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.