Latest News and Information
**Due to the weather forecast for this morning, Manchester Public Schools will be closed today, Thursday, January 20, 2022. Offices will open at 11am**
- Covid Information: Our case tracker is updated regularly
- Superintendent's Update Jan. 17: MLK Day, thoughts on the tragedy in Hartford and an Internet Safety program.
- Superintendent's Update: Jan. 4: Protocol for students with symptoms or exposure; home test kit distribution.
- Superintendent's Update Jan. 1: New guidelines regarding quarantine, isolation, testing, contact tracing policies and procedures, and remote learning.
- Superintendent's Update Dec 16, 2021: Monitoring warning of a national challenge on TikTok
More communications: Check our archives to see the full District Reopening Plan as well as earlier memos and emails from the superintendent.
Kindergarten Registration: Any child who will be five years of age on or before January 1, 2022 and meets all residency requirements is eligible to begin kindergarten at the start of the 2021-2022 school year. We want to make the registration process as seamless as possible and hope information on this page of our website answers all of your questions. If not, please contact Milka Frison at firstname.lastname@example.org
The State of Connecticut, through the Everybody Learns initiative, is working to ensure all students without a home internet connection get online for remote learning. If you do not have a Cox Communications Cable Internet connection at home or if you are only using a hotspot to get online, help is available. More information is available in English and Spanish in this Letter.
Board of Education Meetings
Board of Education meetings are broadcast on Silk City Television and streamed live on the district Facebook page. Members of the public are able to submit questions remotely both before and during the meeting using our Ask The Superintendent form. To take part in the public comment session please register using this Request To Speak form. For more information please click here.